At Lifeline Home Inspections, we understand how important it is to choose a home inspector that will provide a home buyer or seller with a current accurate assessment of the property. We are confident we can assist buyers in making a sound home buying decision, sellers the chance to make needed repairs before listing on the real estate market and home owners assistance in the needed upkeep of the structures on their property. So why should YOU hire Lifeline Inspection Services for your Greater Atlanta, GA home inspection needs? We have put together a brief list to convince you that we are the best company for the job:
Benefits of Hiring Lifeline Home Inspections
• High morals, excellent customer service and a trained eye by a true professional who understands serving the public / clients!
• Owned and operated by a Local Firefighter
• ICA Certified, Members of ASHI, Heart of GA BOR affiliate, Licensed & Insured
• Offering a full service menu (Home & Light Commercial Inspections, Drone Photos & Video, Termite & WDI Inspections, Radon Testing, Water Well Inspections and more)
• In depth inspection services saving you time and money (on average, we spend a minimum of 3-4 hours performing each inspection)
• Home Buyers Inspection for discerning home buyers to help protect your future investments
• Seller Certification Inspection for home sellers to help attract more buyers and provide peace of mind
• Available 7 days a week and most holidays. Possible next day service also offered based on availability for no additional charge
• Same Day Reports that are straight forward and concise as well as easy to read and understand with digital photos to support our findings
• 90 Day Warranty and RecallChek FREE with every inspection
• 10% off home inspections for Military and Public Safety Workers
• High level of professionalism and integrity
• Our inspectors are available to answer questions regarding your report. We are just a quick phone call away!